FCC License Renewal
We can handle your RENEWAL paperwork
so that renewal is painless, easy, and fast!
Call 800-944-1603 or email us today email@example.com
We Provide FCC Commercial Communications License Renewal for:
- Marine Radio Operator Permit, (MROP)
- GMDSS Radio Operator’s License
- GMDSS Radio Maintainer’s License
- GMDSS Radio Operator/Maintainer License
- Second Class Radiotelegraph Operator's Certificate (T2)
Finding your way through the maze of paperwork required for FCC license renewal can be a real challenge. If you’ve checked it out, you know exactly what we mean. It’s not as simple as just mailing in a fee. The FCC 605 “quick form” application is twenty-four pages. Also required is Form 159 which has three pages of instructions on completion. You also need a special Federal Registration Number (FRN) for renewal.
We can make this easy and handle everything for you.
Here’s how the process works:
- You contact us by email, fax or phone. We’ll send you three pages which contain personal info to fill out (name, social security, birthdate, etc.). Blanks that need to be completed are highlighted in yellow to make it simple.
- You return the completed form back to us. (Your original signature is required.) We also need you to include a readable xerox copy of your expiring license.
- When we receive your info, we finalize FCC Forms 159 and 605, get your individual FRN issued and submit all necessary information and fees to the FCC.
- Your new license is mailed directly to you.
Your fee of only $160 can be made by money order, check or credit card.
Call us at 800-944-1603 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
License renewal can be issued from the FCC when you are within a 90-day window of expiration. Example: If your license expires October 30, we can obtain your new license anytime after July 30. Special exceptions for early renewals can sometimes be attained, i.e., if you’re at sea, etc.
If your license has already expired, we can help you with renewal if you’re within 5 years of expiration date.